Tuesday 29 April 2014

Thank you xxx



No stories tonight,  I just wanted to tell all of you who have supported me, helped me,  left me feedback, listened to my whingeing, my paranoia and my insecurities about my abilities to write a blog that I did today achieve my first milestone,  100 people have read  my post "How nice it is to be beside the seaside".  So this post is really to say a massive thank you to all of you for liking, sharing, retweeting. reddit, google+ ,and  reading bits of it to your other half while he eats his cornflakes.

It is a very scary place deciding to write.  You worry whether your posts are good enough, too long, too short, not interesting enough, to blase, too rude, not rude enough, whether people understand your humor, whether you should be more politically correct, or whether to write about politics, dogs, animals or kids.  The list is endless and I create about ten more reasons to worry every day.

I don't write to promote films or television, I am not a cookery or kiddie writer or gardener.  In the end - I can only be myself, stick to my guns and write about what I initially decided to blog about. Nothing serious, just things that have amused or entertained me that hopefully may bring a smile to your faces also.

Please keep sharing, without all of you I would not be writing this tonight.

Love "n" Hugs

40somethingbitch xx



No comments:

Post a Comment